8.4.09

Lesson number 1:

Listen to the song and then sing along with your friends!


My happy pet (is now dead)

This is my happy pet
his name is Maxie
and he is a penguin.
His name is Maxie and he is happy!

I have a pool
full of ice cold water
Maxie swims a lot
in my pool, and he is happy!

I woke up one morning
waiting to see him next to me.
But he wasn't there
where is he? where is he?

This is my happy pet,
oh my god now he's dead.
I tryed to reanimate him,
but Maxie is so dead.

This is my happy pet,
oh my god now he's dead.

Maxie is in penguin's heaven now
with all the other dead penguins
I buried him next to the pool
And I hope he's still happy!


NdelA: Se aceptan gustosamente correcciones ortográficas y/o gramaticales.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Este es el lugar para opinar. O para desopinar.